Leather Knee Boots, size 12.5/13

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Chris Russo
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Leather Knee Boots, size 12.5/13

Post by Chris Russo »

I purchased these boots from here, the "Robin Hood Knee Boot." They're all right for the price, black grain leather with a hard rubber sole (no MooseMocs here), though they could be improved by a gel insole. Minimal wear (I wore them to two or three Renn Faires and as many Halloween parties), some dust and mud splatters that should easily wipe off (unless you want the dusty look).

Height: about 19 inches with the top folded over
Width: 13" circumference at the ankle, about 18 inches circumference at the calf, about 20 at the thigh if unfolded.

I paid $99 for them, I'm asking $75.

(I'll give you guys first dibs, and if no takers, I'll try SFI or eBay.)
Last edited by Chris Russo on Wed May 14, 2008 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Last edited by Gareth on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Russo

Post by Chris Russo »

I wear a 13 in sneakers, sometimes I can get away with 12 in dress shoes but generally I'm a 13.

For me they fit fine in the foot. A little looser in the ankle then I'd like, but I figure you need the range of motion, and not every shoe has as much ankle support as a hiking boot. My problem was that they're too tight around my calves, it's hard to get them on over my breeches--so check your calf measurement against the given measurement.