BBC Code for Resizing Images?

Stuff that relates to the running of the forums, and not to Ranger reenactment.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

BBC Code for Resizing Images?

Post by Manveruon »

Hey - I seem to recall a while back that someone showed me how to insert images into a post with the usual BBC code format, except they included a line somewhere like "height: 500 width:500" or something like that to resize the pic automatically in-post - then the viewer could just click on the image to see the full-sized view if they wanted - but I cannot for the life of me remember what that code was. Does anyone here know? Can anyone help refresh my memory?
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Iodo
Thangailhir

Re: BBC Code for Resizing Images?

Post by Iodo »

If there is a way I'd be interested to, I can make that work on most other forums but I've never managed to make it work here, sorry I can't offer more help
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.
Asbjorn
Dúnadan

Post by Asbjorn »

I know a way if you use Imgur.

if you mean something like that?
When you click on the image you want to show you can select its size on the imgur page directly and if you want to have it so you can click the image so its shows its real size you select linked bbcode on the imgur site directly.
"Few now remember them... yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in loneliness, guarding from evil things folk that are heedless." Tom Bombadil on Rangers
Eofor
Haeropada

Post by Eofor »

Sorry I'm only just seeing this.

I'm not sure how to specify an exact size but Imgur will let you insert a S M or L into the code to change the size if that's helpful at all :evil: :idea: :shock: :( :o

(My dog stepped on my phone and I have decided to leave the emotions in as his contribution to this venerable institution)
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

Eofor wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:25 am:evil: :idea: :shock: :( :o

(My dog stepped on my phone and I have decided to leave the emotions in as his contribution to this venerable institution)
YEEEEESSSSSS!
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Eofor
Haeropada

Post by Eofor »

Greg wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:38 am YEEEEESSSSSS!
Heh, no doubt you saw that he double posted the comment as well? The toad!
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Eofor wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:25 am :evil: :idea: :shock: :( :o

BEAUTIFUL :lol:
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains