Belly up to the Bar and tell us about yourself.
Moderators: caedmon, Greg
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:31 pm
- Location: Great Falls Montana
Happy birthday ranger!
- Ãªphal ki-*raznahÃª
- Posts: 2890
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 am
- Location: in the Angle; New England
Persona: Aerlinneth, DÃºnedain of Amon Lendel c. TA 3010.
- Posts: 929
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:44 am
Happy Happy Birthday!
Persona : Cimrandir - late 3rd Age Dunedain
- Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:29 pm
- Location: Texas
Happy Birthday Elswyth!
Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:11 pm
- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:58 pm
- Location: North west england UK
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:40 am
Many happy returns Elswyth!
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.