Video on my Kit

Hard Kit is all other accoutrements that are not clothing, weapons or armour. This includes pots and tents, and flint & steel, and other things like that.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Erfaron
Dúnadan

Re: Video on my Kit

Post by Erfaron »

Togon wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:18 am I like your kit! It looks like you're going to come out of the swamps and hew a bunch of Harradrim! The fact that your kit is a work in progress makes me feel better about my own. Either way, we're all having fun! Some of my favoirite shirts and trousers are "linen" yoga/hippie clothes. Cheap. If something happens, no biggie. And, I could patrol multiple times a week because i've got a few sets!
I need to buy a new pair, I took my tunic off and they were ripped right up the front middle, very awkward lol. I might try to get some linen trousers, haven’t decided yet.

And everyone has to start somewhere, Im still working towards weapons, I got a take down longbow to start learning with until I can buy a traditional one, and an arming sword when I can afford it
"There are no safe paths in this part of the world. Remember you are over the Edge of the Wild now, and in for all sorts of fun wherever you go." -Gandalf, Chapter 7, The Hobbit
Cimrandir
Haeropada

Post by Cimrandir »

Erfaron wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:28 am
Togon wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:18 am I like your kit! It looks like you're going to come out of the swamps and hew a bunch of Harradrim! The fact that your kit is a work in progress makes me feel better about my own. Either way, we're all having fun! Some of my favoirite shirts and trousers are "linen" yoga/hippie clothes. Cheap. If something happens, no biggie. And, I could patrol multiple times a week because i've got a few sets!
I need to buy a new pair, I took my tunic off and they were ripped right up the front middle, very awkward lol. I might try to get some linen trousers, haven’t decided yet.

And everyone has to start somewhere, Im still working towards weapons, I got a take down longbow to start learning with until I can buy a traditional one, and an arming sword when I can afford it
Always an opportunity to learn how to hand-sew! ; )
Persona : Cimrandir - late 3rd Age Dunedain
Erfaron
Dúnadan

Post by Erfaron »

Cimrandir wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:40 pm
Erfaron wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:28 am

Always an opportunity to learn how to hand-sew! ; )
Everything I have made so far is hand sewn, due to not having a sewing machine. However i have been meaning to upgrade from cotton to linen so this gives me an excuse
"There are no safe paths in this part of the world. Remember you are over the Edge of the Wild now, and in for all sorts of fun wherever you go." -Gandalf, Chapter 7, The Hobbit