New Images for Main Website

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Re: New Images for Main Website

Post by Greg »

Works for me!
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Post by Manveruon »

Works for me too! There are plenty in your Dropbox that will work as well. As for Andy's pics, I'm bummed none of them are large enough - had that same issue with using them for Instagram, but went ahead and did it anyway. One thing that worked well though was to create a collage of several of them, so perhaps that could be done for the main page. Either way though, I'll leave it up to you.
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
Worldwalker
Wayfarer

Post by Worldwalker »

Manveruon wrote:Works for me too! There are plenty in your Dropbox that will work as well. As for Andy's pics, I'm bummed none of them are large enough - had that same issue with using them for Instagram, but went ahead and did it anyway. One thing that worked well though was to create a collage of several of them, so perhaps that could be done for the main page. Either way though, I'll leave it up to you.
I second doing a collage of Andy's pictures. His persona/kit/weapons both looked the part and were highly practical, and not to mention being inspirational for those of us that came after.
Tall ships and tall kings
Three times three,
What brought they from the foundered land
Over the flowing sea?
Seven stars and seven stones
And one white tree.