Looking for old MRL Luckenbooth pendant

Something you can't find? Take a look here.

Moderator: Eric C

Elleth
êphal ki-*raznahê

Looking for old MRL Luckenbooth pendant

Post by Elleth »

Some of you may remember in the old (1990s?) MRL catalogs, there were three different hammered silver pendants - I THINK made by a local Georgia jeweler at the time. One was a Celtic Cross, one a Claddaugh, and one a Luckenbooth.

Being the poor kid I was at the time, I missed my chance at the luckenbooth, and always sort of regretted it. I don't think they' been carried by MRL for years.

If anyone knows the original maker, or knows where to find one of his luckenbooth pendants, I'd be very grateful.

Thank you!
Persona: Aerlinneth, Dúnedain of Amon Lendel c. TA 3010.
Daerir
Amrod Rhandir

Re: Looking for old MRL Luckenbooth pendant

Post by Daerir »

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221375949521?nav=SEARCH

I'm not sure if this is it or not but eBay has quite a few of these at varying prices
An archer practices until he gets it right. A ranger practices until he never gets it wrong
~Halt, Ranger's Apprentice
Elleth
êphal ki-*raznahê

Re: Looking for old MRL Luckenbooth pendant

Post by Elleth »

Thank you Sam!

unfortunately it's not - the old MRL version was more rustic looking, with a hammered face. I'll see if I can find an image in my archives somewhere. I've had an automated search on ebay for a while, but I suspect there were never that many made in the first place, and at this point most people selling one from the estate of an old fantasy geek gone West wouldn't know what it was. Still hope though. :)

Thanks again!

edit - a ha! Found a picture!

Persona: Aerlinneth, Dúnedain of Amon Lendel c. TA 3010.