Attention black powder fans:

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Attention black powder fans:

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

Rice Barrel Co .45 cal round bottom rifled 46" barrel

2 L&R queen anne locks (left hand)

Jaeger style double set triggers

asking $110.00 a peice for the locks, $35.00 for the triggers, and $290.00 for the barrel.

I wanted to build a rifle gunne before fall this year but time constraints are going to make this impossible, so if your a builder or know a builder kindly consider taking these parts off my hands. One of the locks is already polished and blued, but neither are tuned and the frizzens are as they came from L&R. I bought 2 locks to have spare parts.

I also have a moderately figured Ash stock blank for $125.00 it will accomodate the 46" barrel and its 2 1/4" wide.

Thanks for looking,
RD
The frontier moves with the sun and pushes the Red Man of these wilderness forests in front of it... until one day there will be nowhere left. Then our race will be no more, or be not us.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Re: Attention black powder fans:

Post by Eledhwen »

If auto insurance hadn't clocked me just recently I'd help you out. I am currently building a Kentucky rifle in flintlock for this fall myself.

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Re: Attention black powder fans:

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

While its not like people are beating down the door to buy these parts :mrgreen: , I'm going to officially take them off the market and build the rifle to hunt with next year. Thanks for looking.
The frontier moves with the sun and pushes the Red Man of these wilderness forests in front of it... until one day there will be nowhere left. Then our race will be no more, or be not us.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~