Fox's Pipe

Hard Kit is all other accoutrements that are not clothing, weapons or armour. This includes pots and tents, and flint & steel, and other things like that.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

kaelln

Fox's Pipe

Post by kaelln »

Happy yule, everyone! I have just received my first Rangering Yule gift, and I wanted to share it here! Made by our very own Ringulf, I present Fox's pipe:

Awesome dwarven artistry and craftsmanship! A hearty Thanks! to Ringulf for his generosity and artistry!
Kiriana
Haeropada

Re: Fox's Pipe

Post by Kiriana »

Oh wow that is AWSOME looking!!!
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Oh now that is just gorgeous! Well done!

Ken
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

Very nice, excellent work !
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

This time of year I get a lot more projects done for friends and family, I thought I would give you a look at the latest pipe, made for my Daughters boyfriend. He is a nautical fellow hailing from Cape Cod way so I mixed a little bit of my nautical heratage with some Dwarven viking and got the following pipe. This one is a little different as it was not my typical metalic. A whales tooth (or is it perhaps some other sea monster??) Scrimshawed with a pair of prowbeasts, and trimed in some hempen falls seemed to work well for this one. as I like to make sure it fits snugly and will warm pleasently without burning the hand due to it's construction.

:wink:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Elegost
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Elegost »

Both Beautiful!
Ranger of Halt
Wanderer

Post by Ranger of Halt »

I've got to say they are both STUNING!