Carolina Meeting opportunities

So moot it be...

Moderator: Greg

mcapanelli
Haeropada

Re: Carolina Meeting opportunities

Post by mcapanelli »

We have to go visit my in-laws at some point this year in Denver, NC so why not around the 15th of October. We LOVE going to fairs so it would work out great. Now all I need is Pete to make me a pattern for a LOTR inspired papoose for the new little one.
Winter is coming
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

Oh that sounds like fun.. Not sure if Erich will be here then if he can come home in OCT at all this year. He will be back from the sand box but still stationed in TX.

But I know me and my 16yo 6'4" baby will be going to the faire again this year hehe.
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Kiriana wrote:Oh that sounds like fun.. Not sure if Erich will be here then if he can come home in OCT at all this year. He will be back from the sand box but still stationed in TX.

But I know me and my 16yo 6'4" baby will be going to the faire again this year hehe.
Excellent. If it's around the 15th be sure to let us know. At least my wife and young sons will be there. Can't speak for my Daughters though.
Winter is coming
E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Post by E.MacKermak »

If it looks like we will get a decent possibility of a showing, I will try to take the leave. Maybe I will get lucky and the Army will send me where I want for once and I will be close by.
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.