Loch Norman Highland Games

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

I've been informed that I am tied up May 9. :evil: I'm going to have to keep these links from year to year and plan my calendar around at least ONE of them!!!
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Drat and dratter! :| Well, let's hope to meet at least at the CRF then! We will try to take some pics.
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Mirimaran wrote:
mcapanelli wrote:
Mirimaran wrote: You do know about the Carolina Renaissance Festival, right?
You bet. In fact we'll be attending this year with new baby in tow.
Cool beans! Please let us know when you are going and I will see if we can attend. I work a 12 hour night shift and get every other weekend off. I do know for sure we have the first and last weekend of Faire off this year, but I have to work Halloween weekend, which is a tradition for us as our anniversary is on Nov. 1. It will give me (another) excuse to wear one of my new hoods that Peter made for me! Ranger moot! :D
Better yet, just let me know what weekends work for you and we'll plan around it. My wife will be on maternity leave anyway.
Winter is coming
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Ok will do. I will see what's available, which is pretty much hinged on whether I get laid off or not at this point. :shock: regardless, we will be there. We might be able to arrange for some of the folks in the local Tolkien group to show up as well, they are always alot of fun, and I can put the call out for a Ranger moot on the other list as well. Should be fun!
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"