You just can't take a leasurely stroll in the woods anymore.

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

Chris Russo wrote:Just keep me posted--I'm always up for another shoot.
mcapanelli wrote:
So let's all do something man. You just tell me when and where and if I'm not working I'm in!
I'll check the calender. I hear June 21 is no good for Chris unless it's early in the morning. :lol:

If we're going to do this , we can start by setting up sceranios and getting the props ready. I'll see if I can find that old 2 man horse costume. :roll:

pm me with any scenario suggestions.
Chris Russo
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Chris Russo »

Early in the morning, no doubt, I'll be trying to figure out how to use cufflinks. :D And the following week I'll be in Alaska. But a weekend in July or August would be a wonderful thing.
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

Pete was asking for scenario suggestions. Obviously, it'd be awesome to see some photos of you all "in the heat of battle", but I'd like to see what you could do with "In the Prancing Pony/Some Random Tavern", "on patrol", "by the fire", and of course, an epic shot of the lot of you overlooking something grand/massive. I'm going to see what I can do with those particular categories when I get out in my almost finished clothing soon.
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Re: You just can't take a leasurely stroll in the woods anymore.

Post by Peter Remling »

Got an idea for a shot, entitled "Ranger Basic Training"-

Several young men and women dressed in garb overlooking the Grand Canyon with one holding a shovel.
The caption would read "What do you mean fill it back up again ? "

Yeah, I'm bored again, can you tell ?

Chris, When you get back from Alaska (take pictures please), we'll have to set up a shoot date with Mike.

I'm trying to set up a plywood based campfire firepit with a tripod and pot suspended from a chain. The way I'm setting it up we'll be able to actually cook over it, take it down and leave no trace afterward. I think more places would let us use it as opposed to building a real firepit.