Gatherings/trecks/overnites/get togethers

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Oissene
Wayfarer

Gatherings/trecks/overnites/get togethers

Post by Oissene »

We are a spread out and diverse bunch(but then again never were large numbers of rangers and equipment was much more individualized) and in general with the state of the "real world" ecomony, time and schedules, maybe we should be talkin about regional or more more in our area stuff to start out with...(Not to say in ANY ANY way that we shouldnt try and plan some kind of a big time centralized "Ranger Faire/Gathering" with as many as can attend...so, Im in NC(Fayetteville) my phone number is 910/309-2275, email is dementoj@embarqmail.com...any of youall wanna try an get together call out.
watchinglisteningdefending
dwayne davis
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Re: Gatherings/trecks/overnites/get togethers

Post by dwayne davis »

I know this topic is a little old, but the idea of a ranger get together is a wonderfull idea though( i live in northeast TN, little place called mountain city) not all that far from NC :D
Not all who are old are wise, not all who are young are fools
Where now is the horse and rider? where is the horn that was blowing?
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Re: Gatherings/trecks/overnites/get togethers

Post by mcapanelli »

Oissene wrote:We are a spread out and diverse bunch(but then again never were large numbers of rangers and equipment was much more individualized) and in general with the state of the "real world" ecomony, time and schedules, maybe we should be talkin about regional or more more in our area stuff to start out with...(Not to say in ANY ANY way that we shouldnt try and plan some kind of a big time centralized "Ranger Faire/Gathering" with as many as can attend...so, Im in NC(Fayetteville) my phone number is 910/309-2275, email is dementoj@embarqmail.com...any of youall wanna try an get together call out.
Are you going to the Carolina Ren faire this year? the misses and myself will be there around opening weekend. I know some other on this board are planning to attend as well.
Winter is coming