Albion 20% 0ff sale.

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

mcapanelli
Haeropada

Albion 20% 0ff sale.

Post by mcapanelli »

As the headline states Albion is having a 20% off sale till the 23rd of this month. If your a Myarmoury.com member the sale is 25%. if you've been on the shelf about a purchase from them now is the time. I can tell you that even if you don't have the entire amount their very accommodating as far as payment plans go. So again if you've been eyeing anything at all nows the time to take the plunge. As an owner of multiple blades from them I can tell you first hand you won't be disappointed. Give Mike Sigman a call and tell em Big mike from NY sent you (He may charge you more though so maybe don't tell em.) Be sure to post pics of your new sword so I can see it!
Winter is coming
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Hmm, my wife has made hints at being interested in a sword for her own ranger outfit. But cash flow is an issue at the moment - just like it is for everyone else at the moment I suppose.
I'll check em out a little later.
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Re: Albion 20% 0ff sale.

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

I would like to add a +1 for Albion, I've owned a Caithness, Knud, Reeve, Gaddhjalt, and Baron. All of these swords were top notch weapons. I'm currently on the queue with MAD Dwarf Workshop for a pattern welded "Rohan/ Ranger" inspired sword or I would jump on this sale. Mike Sigman is a great guy and he has worked with me on payment plans before. 8)
The frontier moves with the sun and pushes the Red Man of these wilderness forests in front of it... until one day there will be nowhere left. Then our race will be no more, or be not us.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~