Anniversary

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Eric C
Vendor

Anniversary

Post by Eric C »

I got home from work and looked online. There I saw the date and realized that 20 years ago today I reported to training for the United States Army. Sheesh, I'm trying to get old here!!! On the flip side, if I had survived the 10th Mountaineers and their little trip to Somalia, I could be retiring very soon. That would be a nice bonus in these tough times.
Willrett
Thangailhir

Re: Anniversary

Post by Willrett »

Well so you don't feel any older I wont mention 20 yrs ago I was 4. OOPS I wasn't gonna mention it.

Congrats on the anniversary.
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

And if it makes you feel better 20 yrs ago I was 18. I'm guessing we're around the same age. Anyway Happy anniversary and thank you for serving us all these years. it is an honor to be in the company of the likes of you and this country and myself owe you and your brothers and sisters in arms a debt that can't be conveyed in words.
Winter is coming
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Twenty years ago I was 33. Long time ago.

We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

;)

Siani
Nandalad!
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Willrett: Don't make me laugh that hard when I'm eating! :lol:

Mike: Yep, I got you by 4 years. This is a country worth serving- all politics aside, I don't like the politics thing- and I am honored to have been able to serve.

Siani: Lot of wisdom there. Why do you think we have kids? It's so we can play with their stuff! But then again, they aren't able to play with my sharp-pointies yet. I get them all to myself! :twisted:
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

Congrats on the anniversary.

Give it a couple of more years and you'll be checking out Ebay for the toys you used to play with when you were little.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

I'm already seeing them. . . IN ANTIQUE STORES!!!! :cry: