For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Gareth
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Gareth »

Last edited by Gareth on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Re: Ehem...

Post by Eledhwen »

Happy birthday Mirimaran..and may you have many more. :)

Siani
Nandalad!
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

Happy Birthday!
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Thank you! I just got back online from a nasty computer virus that has us down since Tuesday! I will do my best to have the best day possible! Thanks again, Rangers!
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Happy Birthday! Computer viruses are about as nasty as people viruses. No fun. Hope the rest of your day goes really well.
Willrett
Thangailhir

Post by Willrett »

Happy birfday.
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

Happy Birthday to Mirimaran and I see I missed Siani the other day. Happy Birthday to both of you. My elder brother's Birthday is the 17th as well.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Thanks again guys! My wife got me a fighting dirk from Atlanta Cutlery for a present, and I got to go to my favorite German restaurant, so I had a pretty good day! I plan to have a birthday every year for now on :lol:
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Ooooo! German!!!! 8) I'd love to find a good German restaurant around here. That's one of the many things I miss about Germany, the FOOD!
Birthdays. I quit having them. I just celebrate the anniversary of my 32nd birthday every year. :P
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

Eric C wrote:Ooooo! German!!!! 8) I'd love to find a good German restaurant around here. That's one of the many things I miss about Germany, the FOOD!
Birthdays. I quit having them. I just celebrate the anniversary of my 32nd birthday every year. :P
Then I must be younger than you cause I stopped celebrating at 29. :lol:

Yeah I know I have underwear older then you, but it was worth a try wasn't it? :roll:
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

But that all depends on how many anniversaries it has been, now doesn't it? :D
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Eric C wrote:But that all depends on how many anniversaries it has been, now doesn't it? :D
First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I do hope you had a wonderful day. From the looks of it you certainly did.

Eric, I agree. I know I've been celebrating my 21st birthday for 17 yrs now. By your reckoning that make me a young lad of 17. I don't know how you feel about that Pete but I like it. I like it a lot.
Winter is coming
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

mcapanelli wrote:
Eric C wrote:But that all depends on how many anniversaries it has been, now doesn't it? :D

Eric, I agree. I know I've been celebrating my 21st birthday for 17 yrs now. By your reckoning that make me a young lad of 17. I don't know how you feel about that Pete but I like it. I like it a lot.
Well, now I know how Aragorn must of felt,.... surrounded by children! :lol:
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Mike: my reconing was off. You're only a year younger than me. It must have been that Morgul blade to the shoulder thing. . . Oh, no that wasn't me. Never mind.

Notice, Pete still hasn't come forward about an age yet. The phrase, "Older than dirt" is starting to echo in my head here. :P