New tunic

A place for pics and tutorials on making Soft Kit (clothing and accessories like buckles and cloak pins).

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Re: New tunic

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

Thanks for the kind compliments, guys. The ETA is roughly Dec/ Jan, its been in the works for almost a year now.

Heres a link to flickr pic of Dave beginning work on my blade: http://www.flickr.com/photos/40735115@N00/3699732821/ All told there should be about 130 layers give or take when its all done. Dave has been great to work with. We have exchanged countless e-mails and he has been very patient with my changes to the design.
The frontier moves with the sun and pushes the Red Man of these wilderness forests in front of it... until one day there will be nowhere left. Then our race will be no more, or be not us.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

That is going to be a beautiful sword!
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

"That is going to be a beautiful sword!"

Thank you, sir.
The frontier moves with the sun and pushes the Red Man of these wilderness forests in front of it... until one day there will be nowhere left. Then our race will be no more, or be not us.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
David
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by David »

Oh man, I love MAD Dwarf Workshop! In the future, I want to have them make me a sword that's kind of a mix of the Rohan sword and Brug Hild. One of these days...
You will live by the sword and you will serve your brother. -Genesis 27:40