forum member introductions/bios

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

doghsin
Wayfarer

Re: forum member introductions/bios

Post by doghsin »

yea, sorry to hit and run on you like that.
because of the recent hardships in the economy (the Detroit area being especially hard hit) ive had to start a career (as temporary as possible) as an over the road truck driver. and ive had a real tight schedule as of late, leaving me with two hours of free time a day and most of that time, being in rest areas far from a decent cell tower, i spend waiting for web pages to load.
im a bit socially inept and inarticulate, but am excited about sharing ideas with you all. hopefully things will mellow a bit soon and ill feel brain fresh enough to get to know you all.

oh, and a suggestion for Petes campaign staff...think "Obama Girl".
not that i dont appreciate the 8x10 in the mail for me, but it gets quite lonely on the road. wink, wink. nudge, nudge.
"We must protect the forests for our children, grandchildren and children yet to be born. We must protect the forests for those who can't speak for themselves such as the birds, animals, fish and trees." -Qwatsinas
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

doghsin wrote:yea, sorry to hit and run on you like that.
because of the recent hardships in the economy (the Detroit area being especially hard hit) ive had to start a career (as temporary as possible) as an over the road truck driver. and ive had a real tight schedule as of late, leaving me with two hours of free time a day and most of that time, being in rest areas far from a decent cell tower, i spend waiting for web pages to load.
im a bit socially inept and inarticulate, but am excited about sharing ideas with you all. hopefully things will mellow a bit soon and ill feel brain fresh enough to get to know you all.

oh, and a suggestion for Petes campaign staff...think "Obama Girl".
not that i dont appreciate the 8x10 in the mail for me, but it gets quite lonely on the road. wink, wink. nudge, nudge.
In case you havn't noticed, we're all socially inept. It's like the cast of "Big Bang Theory" except without the brains, tech stuff and cute neighbor. Oh and don't worry, I hear they have wallet size shots of me so you can take them along for the ride.

Seriously, stay safe on the road and we're glad you're here on the forum.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Doghsin, I understand the economy thing all too well around here. Now that we've sufficiently hijacked your thread and are now getting back on target, do stay safe out there and it is good to have you here.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

Hail Doghsin! 8)
The frontier moves with the sun and pushes the Red Man of these wilderness forests in front of it... until one day there will be nowhere left. Then our race will be no more, or be not us.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
dwayne davis
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by dwayne davis »

Hail and well met freind!
we are all fellow rangers here. well i personaly do wear a muzzel lol.
welcome :mrgreen:
Not all who are old are wise, not all who are young are fools
Where now is the horse and rider? where is the horn that was blowing?