Pics of my new kit stuff.

A place for pics and tutorials on making Soft Kit (clothing and accessories like buckles and cloak pins).

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Willrett
Thangailhir

Pics of my new kit stuff.

Post by Willrett »

Here are the pics of my goodie box from Peter. WOW is all I can say once I started looking at the stuff.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Willrett
Thangailhir

Re: Pics of my new kit stuff.

Post by Willrett »

Sorry for the blurry pics. Again Thank you Pete. I hope to get some other pics soon to go with these of my old stuff to.
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

I spy with my little eye...a hatchet, a blowing horn (with convenient french horn mouthpiece...well done, Pete!) at least two tunics, a haversack, a hooded cowl, a flint & steel combo, as well as leather scraps! Huzzah!

Willrett, I hope that these substantial additions to your kit will encourage you to get out there into the field, and enjoy the wonderful wild of the outdoors in the best way possible! Pete...ya done good!
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

What great kit! Peter is the man, most definitely. You are well on your way, Willrett, and your daughter is just the cutest girl in the world. Another Ranger in training 8)
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
dwayne davis
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by dwayne davis »

Willrett... you look good dude. way to go. as far as peter goes, his generosity is a credit to all rangers... now to the woods you! their are orcs about! :mrgreen:
Not all who are old are wise, not all who are young are fools
Where now is the horse and rider? where is the horn that was blowing?