Please Read This Post

Belly up to the Bar and tell us about yourself.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Iodo
Thangailhir

Re: Please Read This Post

Post by Iodo »

Eric C wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:11 pm I started a new novel by accident. :lol: I'm only five chapters into it and it needs refinement, but I may be enticed to post a bit of it
that sounds really cool :P
Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: It's the beards.
Cimrandir
Haeropada

Post by Cimrandir »

Eric C wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:11 pmI started a new novel by accident. :lol: I'm only five chapters into it and it needs refinement, but I may be enticed to post a bit of it
Allow me to add my voice to the throng calling for you to post! That sounds super cool!
Persona : Cimrandir - late 3rd Age Dunedain
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Post by Greg »

Congrats, Eric! Well-earned.
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Eofor
Haeropada

Post by Eofor »

Eric C wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:34 am Now with a degree in writing, maybe I can turn in some readable stuff on the Bard's stage. :lol:
It's never stopped me from turning in my chaff! :lol: I'm off to read your post there now.
But the white fury of the Northmen burned the hotter, and more skilled was their knighthood with long spears and bitter. Fewer were they but they clove through the Southrons like a fire-bolt in a forest.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Eofor wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:33 am
Eric C wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:34 am Now with a degree in writing, maybe I can turn in some readable stuff on the Bard's stage. :lol:
It's never stopped me from turning in my chaff! :lol: I'm off to read your post there now.
:lol: :lol: We only get better through practice.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.