For sale: Belts and etc, come look!

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Mirimaran
Thangailhir

For sale: Belts and etc, come look!

Post by Mirimaran »

EDIT I have removed items that have been sold.

Hi all,

Well I am doing a little spring cleaning, and since my kit has evolved over the years I have a few items that I am willing to part with to make room for some new things, so with that, here is what I have for sale:

first up is a pair of scale bracers that I picked up from a fellow on Ebay a few years ago. It is made of scale and he said they were an experiment that didn't quite work out. I think they are nice, but since I now have a Rangering coat, I don't wear bracers much. Actually, I just don't care for them.
They are 7x5.5x10 in dimension, leather, brass grommets, lace, and the scales appear to be steel bound together with rings and sewn on with artificial sinew. price 25.00

Beside the bracers in the picture is a nice heavy buckle. It appears to be a solid cast brass piece. It will accept around a 1.5 inch strap. Total dimensions around 2.5x2 inches. price 10.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is a nice leather and brass studded belt that I have out-girthed :lol: it came from Greg's favorite store, Museum Replicas, but it is stamped Dorsett House Leather Company. Measures 48 inches by 2 inches. price 25.00
Next up are a very nice pair of bracers that I bought at the North Carolina Renaissance festival a few years ago. I paid 100.00 new for these things, and for me, they are the most comfortable pair of bracers I have ever worn. Nice sturdy, but supple, leather, a little distressed, strapped and buckles, and the edges are rolled for comfort. Brass studs. Measures approx. 6x7.5x13. Would make a nice match with the above belt. price 45.00 (If you want the belt and bracers I will sell them as a set for 60.00)

That's all I have for today, PM if interested, Paypal preferred. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN CONUS! Thanks for looking!

Ken
Last edited by Mirimaran on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Greg
Urush bithî 'nKi ya-nam bawâb

Re: For sale: Belts and etc, come look!

Post by Greg »

Mirimaran wrote:...it came from Greg's favorite store, Museum Replicas...
From whom do you get your information? Might wanna check with your sources...and get your money back! :?
Now the sword shall come from under the cloak.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

hehehehe :P
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

I am very interested in that blade! But then there is the trip this coming weekend to think about.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

The Boromir belt has been sold.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Eric C wrote:I am very interested in that blade! But then there is the trip this coming weekend to think about.
It is a nice blade. Since we will be seeing you at the Games, if you buy it you don't have to worry about shipping. We can dicker :P
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Okay, if you can hold it until then, we'll see what we can agree upon.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Ok no problem, the knife blade is on hold!
Ernildir
Haeropada

Post by Ernildir »

Congratulations to whoever got the belt! A very pretty item.
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Eric, if your not going to take the blade I'll take it and pay you to mount it. Let me know man.
Winter is coming
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

mcapanelli wrote:Eric, if your not going to take the blade I'll take it and pay you to mount it. Let me know man.
Okay, I'll let you know after this weekend. If you're interested and I'm not, I'll go ahead and get it and we can discuss mounts later. Is that a plan?

Edited for typo. I htae typos. :lol:
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

I would have had it sent to you straight away anyway. I still want to do a large and scary camp knife/orc killer with you too.
Winter is coming
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

mcapanelli wrote:I would have had it sent to you straight away anyway. I still want to do a large and scary camp knife/orc killer with you too.

Hey Mike,
My wife was just laid off, so my need for cash has greatly outweighed my need for another knife. I am going to finish the knife and sell it. I thought it only fair to give you first dibs and if you want it, let me know what you want done to it. We'll dicker over a price and make the deal.

Cheers,

Eric
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Shoot me a PM and we'll talk. I'm back to normal now and I'll be doing some mailings this Friday or Saturday, expect a package.
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

I'm very sorry to hear about the lay-off man. I won't hijack this thread too much and get in to particulars but I'll just say it's a shame that our elected officials insist on making things worse until the people wake up and force them to make it better. Let's hope they wake up soon, for everyone's sake.
Winter is coming