Safety for footweary Hobbits

Belly up to the Bar and tell us about yourself.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

kaelln

Re: Safety for footweary Hobbits

Post by kaelln »

Oh, and I forgot to mention parasites. I also used to regularly get ringworm, which had to be frozen off. Ringworm, if you've never had it, itches like fire. It wasn't until I started school and I was forced to regularly wear shoes that most of these problems stopped.
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

I wore my moccasin boots around the house for awhile to get used to them before faire and I thought it'd be cool. Wrong lol walking on gravel all day with just a bit of leather and a cushion between me and the ground left me limping, so I put soles on them for the next year. I, too, was a tow headed kid who went barefoot everywhere as a child, but too many years in boots and steel toes leave me little choice for comfort. I do have a pair of boots from GDFB that have leather soles, and I'd like to try hobnails on those. Are they hard to add on?

Ken
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

This awesome dude goes barefoot 24/7:

http://www.codylundin.com/

and I love watching Dual Survival lol

Ken
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"