Urgent weapon sale

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

Ringulf
Naugothrain

Urgent weapon sale

Post by Ringulf »

Hail Fellow Rangers!

Well I had been thinking about selling my Florentine axe and Crow's Bill Hammer pair for a while but I really wasn't very motivated to let them go. (I like them and put a fair amount of work into them)

They other day I got an extra helping of motivation, due to some sneaky medical bills that caught me by surprise I need the money to help get me and my kids up to our Larp event in Jersey. Now this does not constitute an emergency so please do not feel like you need to buy these out of kindness or compassion (I know how you folks roll!) but if you like them and think you could use them, this is a great time to get them.

They are a matched set both heads having been cut from the same felling axe head and mounted on 23" hickory hafts, stained emerald green and decorated with naturally stained, hand carved celtic knotwork. I can even put some guards on them before I go.

I am asking 100.00 even for them plus the shipping. The thing is I need to sell them rather quickly as we leave for VA on Wednesday and will be at the event through the next weekend.

I am working on trying to see if I can use my Pay Pal account to make this any easier (I have never used it in reverse only paid for stuff with it so I am getting an education too!)

This is the link to the construction post:
http://www.ranger.budgetauthenticity.or ... =28&t=1276

and this is a picture of them:

Feel free to post here or send a pm. If you like my email is in my profile too and that works as well.

Thanks folks! :mrgreen:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Eric C
Vendor

Re: Urgent weapon sale

Post by Eric C »

Unfortunately I can't take them off your hands right now, but I can help you with paypal. You can send a payment request to the buyer's email. That's the way I always do it.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

Actually if someone buys them and pays via paypal.. you don't have to 'request' the money.. as long as they have your paypal email addy.. they can just 'Send' you the money as a gift. Then there are no fees. Just like when you all sent me payments.. there is no need to send a request.. then there are fees involved.. if they just send a payment as a 'Gift' then no fees.
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Ah! Cool, but what do I do? I have to link my account to my bank account or I will have to wait for the money no?
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

Scott: In answer to your question, Yes. In order to collect the fastest, you need to link an account. Without a link you will have to wait for a check.
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Thank you all for your help and advice I am going to go ahead and link up my account and all, but it seems like I may be spared the need for the present as Rhys has stepped up to purchase the pair and he is willing to meet me in NJ, saving the shipping and meeting for the exchange! Huzzah what a guy!
Once again thank you all!
:mrgreen:
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Ha! Great news! Glad things are going to work out. But as always, there is a lesson or two to be had. You know more about using paypal now. AND you'll get to meet a board member face-to-face.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

That is very true Eric! it seems to me that there is always something to learn in adversity even if that is only learning the lesson you didn't learn the last time. As for meeting a board member, Yes I am looking forward to meeting Rhys, I was thinking that this will be the first time I have met any of the Rangers on the Merf site face to face! (Except Brandwyn, hee hee) You know we really need to make a concerted effort to get a moot together that everyone could get to. I really would like to spend some time with all of you!
:mrgreen:
Rhys ap Ieuan
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Rhys ap Ieuan »

It's a first I'm looking forward to as well! It is terribly convenient for me that you're coming through my home turf. :)