Some items for sale

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

mcapanelli
Haeropada

Some items for sale

Post by mcapanelli »

Hello all,

Have a few items to pass along to new homes I do. They are as follows:

1- Custom A&A Crusader dagger. My dagger is BIGGER than yours. The blade is a full 12" instead of the stock 9" it come in. There is no rust or pitting or anything I can see on this blade. I don't even remember what I paid but I'll let this one of a kind piece go for $125+ actual shipping

2- Bamboo backed epe flat bow by Rudderbows. I've only fired this bow a handful of times since I've owned her. Very smooth shooter and very attractive. 45@29". I paid $199 when I picked her up but I'll let this as new bow go for $125 + actual shipping

I'd REALLY like all sales to be CONUS please. I'm shipping something across the pond and customs is such a pain I'd rather not deal with it again. If your using Paypal please add 3% for oppressive fees. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me here. As usual, if your in my neck of the woods and would like to see the items in person your more than welcome. Thanks and have a great day.

Winter is coming
deadextra
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Re: Some items for sale

Post by deadextra »

I'm interested in the dagger but I'd like more information on it. What type of steel is the blade, type of handle, tang, pommel, and I'd like better pictures.
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

The pictures suck I know. I'm using my iPhone indoors as the weather is pretty bad right now. The dagger, or it's smaller brother, can be seen Right Here The only difference is mine is a custom length coming in at about 18" in total. It's carbon steel and is made by Arms and Armor. The grip is wood covered in leather and the guard and pommel are of steel. If you PM me your email address I can send some more bad pictures your way :-)
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Dagger is now sold pending payment.
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Dagger is sold. I'll let the bow go for $100 + actual shipping. I'll eat the paypal fees.
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

I'd like to ad a Hanwei Viking short axe. It's going for $70 at Kult of Athena. Mine's in the same condition it came out of the box in. Never used for raiding or pillaging. $35 + Actual shipping. Please add 3% for Paypal robbery.
Winter is coming
Frothgar

Post by Frothgar »

interested in the axe, where in NY are you? might be able to swing by on my way home some time.

Frothgar
Civilization, it seems, prepared one to live, but not to survive.
-Cimmerian proverb
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Frothgar wrote:interested in the axe, where in NY are you? might be able to swing by on my way home some time.

Frothgar
I'm in Whitestone about 10 minutes from Manhattan. If your local you could save on all the fees and pick her up in person.
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

$100 + shipping for an as new bow that's $199 new. Every Ranger needs a good bow and Rudderbows is Andy approved.
Winter is coming
Frothgar

Post by Frothgar »

Hey,

im not local, but i do swing through from time to time. i wont ask you to hold it for me, but ill check in and see if its still around next time im passing by thr city.

Frothgar

PS.

Would i be correct in assuming that this is no wall hanger, an axe capable of doing some real damage?
Civilization, it seems, prepared one to live, but not to survive.
-Cimmerian proverb
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Frothgar wrote:Hey,

im not local, but i do swing through from time to time. i wont ask you to hold it for me, but ill check in and see if its still around next time im passing by thr city.

Frothgar

PS.

Would i be correct in assuming that this is no wall hanger, an axe capable of doing some real damage?
It's real alright. It's a cool little axe but to be honest I've never done more than hold it and try to modify sword and dagger principles with it.
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

I really want to move this along as I have my own deal pending so with that I'll offer both the bow and axe as a set for $135 shipped in the CONUS, fees i included if yo use paypal. An axe AND a bow for $135 clean, you can't beat that.
Winter is coming
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

All items are now sold. Thanks for looking.
Winter is coming