Star Broaches!!

A place for pics and tutorials on making Soft Kit (clothing and accessories like buckles and cloak pins).

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Re: Star Broaches!!

Post by E.MacKermak »

OK. I got an email from our craftsman. He has 17 of each and would really like to get them out to us. Please, if you are ordering one, get the money to Kiriana as soon as possible so we can get this moving again. I know the holidays are coming and money could get tight for some of us, but Ranger stars make a great gift.
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

I've already started receiving some of the money. For those who didn't read it on the other thread paypal me AS A GIFT at mystique@phulesgold.com
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

http://www.mackermakkeep.com
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Expect mine tonight or tomorrow morning. :)

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
robinhoodsghost
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by robinhoodsghost »

Ranger Kiriana,

We don't have paypal here in Fangorn Forest...Message me with an address and I'll send out a money order.

robinhoodsghost@gmail.com

Thanks,
RHG
In the darkest part of Sherwoods glade, in the thickest part of the wood, there are those who say, can still be seen, the ghost of Robin Hood.
Shadowhawk
Dúnadan

Post by Shadowhawk »

Just sent the money and a pm with my contact info
robinhoodsghost
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by robinhoodsghost »

You should have my money by now....the guy from Kentucky. Thanks for the broach offer. Have a great Christmas Ranger Kiriana!
In the darkest part of Sherwoods glade, in the thickest part of the wood, there are those who say, can still be seen, the ghost of Robin Hood.
Straelbora
Haeropada

Post by Straelbora »

When will you be posting the stars that have been paid for?
Vápnum sínum skala maðr velli á
feti ganga framar því at óvist er at vita
nær verðr á vegum úti geirs um þörf guma
Hávamál
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

Ok I received these payments

Jonathan B 1 Steel
Edward 1 Steel 1 Bronze
Eledhwen 3 Steel
Shadowhawk 1 Bronze 1 Steel
Robinhoodsghost 1 Steel
Chris 1 Steel
Eric C 3 Steel

Makes 11 Steel and 2 Bronze paid for.

Money is heading out to our craftsman.

Ok and for those mentioned.. Just so I have exactly the right mailing addys.. could you all PM me with your addresses so I am sure I keep the MERF Names with the right people and addresses.. also because a couple of the paypals didn't have a mailing address in the messages.

For those who we did this with last time.. I did actually have all your names and addys saved..... on my old laptop.. that crashed.. and unfortunately that was one the files I lost along with a few others. That file got minor corrupted where it was only partially readable. I saved the hdd and was able to fix alot and use it as a external hdd now but couldn't recover all the damaged files.
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.”

Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

For those of you who still want the brooches but haven't paid for yet.. After the new year.. I will start collecting money again so that we can get our Craftsman his money for his work and you can have the brooches you ordered. I won't send money till at least a couple orders are paid for.

However.. those listed in post above who've already paid.. your brooches will be coming to me soon, your payments have been sent.

Straelbora
Haeropada

Post by Straelbora »

Kiriana wrote:For those of you who still want the brooches but haven't paid for yet.. After the new year.. I will start collecting money again so that we can get our Craftsman his money for his work and you can have the brooches you ordered. I won't send money till at least a couple orders are paid for.

However.. those listed in post above who've already paid.. your brooches will be coming to me soon, your payments have been sent.
Any idea when the paid for brooches will be shipping?
Hávamál
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

Yep yep they are going into the mail today!! Also Robin sent me all the rest of them as well so as people want them I can send them.. then forward the money on to Robin.

They look awsome again!!

Straelbora
Haeropada

Post by Straelbora »

Kiriana wrote:Yep yep they are going into the mail today!! Also Robin sent me all the rest of them as well so as people want them I can send them.. then forward the money on to Robin.

They look awsome again!!
Yippee! Thanks for arranging all of this for us.
Hávamál
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Looking forward to receiving them. :) Thank you for doing this.

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Kiriana
Haeropada

Post by Kiriana »

Post office said delivery should be by Monday/Tuesday... for all except Shadowhawk as it will take a tad longer to get to Finland.

Oh and Eric too since he didn't get me his addy till this evening hehe so his goes out tomorrow and should get it by Tues/Wed

The thing I love about them, is that they are hand crafted.. not machine milled assembly line so they have imperfections. Like where one point maybe longer or shorter than the others. And to me.. those imperfections are perfect!

No 2 stars are alike. Unique.. like each of us are.

Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

Received mine this morning. Thank you again!

Eledhwen
Nandalad!