Hello All

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Dave F

Post by Dave F »

Willrett, I am just south of Woodbridge off I-95
And welcome to Lindsey and Morielda
Heather
Wayfarer

Hello All

Post by Heather »

Mae govannen. I guess I should introduce myself as well, although I don't think I'll have much to say for a bit. *waves*

I'm slowly working on getting a kit together, have a few useful skills most of which need lots of work, at least the woods-related ones! I live in a farming and also wooded area, so definitely have opportunity for hiking around here (MA). I do some gardening too, as well as a bit of weaving.

Heather
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

Mae govannen, Heather!

Welcome to the list! There are a great group of really helpful folks here who just love to learn and teach, so please share with us! Glad to know you!
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Heather
Wayfarer

Hello All

Post by Heather »

Thank you! I have been reading many of the posts, and also getting some advice from Siani, who told me about this forum. It may be a little bit, but when I have some things done I'll see about posting pictures.

Definitely looking forward to learning more, and of course if I do have any useful knowledge to share, I'm happy to do so.

Be well.
Oissene
Wayfarer

Post by Oissene »

Welcome. welcome to ye all...Tis a warm an comfortable waystation...Been gone all weekend, or would have welcomed ye all earlier!
watchinglisteningdefending