Member Shirts

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Daerir
Amrod Rhandir

Member Shirts

Post by Daerir »

I was just looking at custom ink, and I though to myself, hey wouldn't it be super awesome if we could make a Middle Earth Ranger Shirt for just casual wear? I've been making a few designs on custom ink. One had Middle Earth Ranger across the top in an arc with the tree of Gondor beneath it. Another was Middle Earth Ranger arced across the top on the back with a Ranger's Star below it and on the front was crossed arrows with a sword down the middle.
An archer practices until he gets it right. A ranger practices until he never gets it wrong
~Halt, Ranger's Apprentice
wulfgar
Amrod Rhandir

Re: Member Shirts

Post by wulfgar »

I have thought about this too, and possibly a challenge coin like the 501st does, although I don't think we have the numbers to pull a coin off.
You can't take the sky from me.
Daerir
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Daerir »

501st? like in star wars?
An archer practices until he gets it right. A ranger practices until he never gets it wrong
Straelbora
Haeropada

Post by Straelbora »

rangersamII wrote:I was just looking at custom ink, and I though to myself, hey wouldn't it be super awesome if we could make a Middle Earth Ranger Shirt for just casual wear? I've been making a few designs on custom ink. One had Middle Earth Ranger across the top in an arc with the tree of Gondor beneath it. Another was Middle Earth Ranger arced across the top on the back with a Ranger's Star below it and on the front was crossed arrows with a sword down the middle.
Cool idea!
Vápnum sínum skala maðr velli á
feti ganga framar því at óvist er at vita
nær verðr á vegum úti geirs um þörf guma
Hávamál
Laothain
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Laothain »

Yep in Star Wars the 501st was Vader's personal Stormtrooper Legion and were also known as Vader's Fist. They are the only Star Wars character to actually exist in our world and are best know for the high level of detail and uniformity with their Stormtrooper uniforms and props. I know that was probably more than you wanted to know but what can I say I'm a geek.
E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Post by E.MacKermak »

We have a challenge coin...stars!
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
wulfgar
Amrod Rhandir

Post by wulfgar »

Laothain wrote:Yep in Star Wars the 501st was Vader's personal Stormtrooper Legion and were also known as Vader's Fist. They are the only Star Wars character to actually exist in our world and are best know for the high level of detail and uniformity with their Stormtrooper uniforms and props. I know that was probably more than you wanted to know but what can I say I'm a geek.
I was a Sand Trooper and a Tusken Raider. Had to sell my armor though, too many irons in the fire after the baby came along. When he gets older I may rebuild the Tusken.
You can't take the sky from me.
Daerir
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Daerir »

Laothain wrote:Yep in Star Wars the 501st was Vader's personal Stormtrooper Legion and were also known as Vader's Fist. They are the only Star Wars character to actually exist in our world and are best know for the high level of detail and uniformity with their Stormtrooper uniforms and props. I know that was probably more than you wanted to know but what can I say I'm a geek.
Hey Im right there with yah. I have always loved Star Wars and was very disappointed when George Lucas sold it to Disney -_-
Daerir
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Daerir »

heres one design I made. I sort of changed them a bit from what I said before
Last edited by Daerir on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daerir
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Daerir »

And the other :mrgreen:

Willrett
Thangailhir

Post by Willrett »

no images :(
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Daerir
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Daerir »

How about now?
EDIT: I just made a third one :mrgreen:
Attachments
ImageProxy.jpg
ImageProxy.jpg (52.06 KiB) Viewed 12317 times
untitled1.png
untitled1.png (87.31 KiB) Viewed 12328 times
untitled.png
untitled.png (108.64 KiB) Viewed 12328 times
Last edited by Daerir on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willrett
Thangailhir

Post by Willrett »

they look great! whats the price?
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
Daerir
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Daerir »

well I think that is $24.95 for 1, but they differ on how many you get, sizes and stuff like that. If enough people want them and can contribute to a big pot sum, this could possibly work lol
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

I like the second one with the tree. Does it come in different colors?
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen: