I can't find the post but, I could have sworn someone here

Western(esse) Martial Arts / Numenorean Martial Arts....

Combat and self-defense in Middle-earth

Moderators: Eric C, Greg

Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

I can't find the post but, I could have sworn someone here

Post by Peter Remling »

Was looking for an Atrim Leafblade Tactical. There's one in the SFI classifieds and Jennifer(the seller) is good people.
hesinraca
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Re: I can't find the post but, I could have sworn someone here

Post by hesinraca »

I was looking for a leafblade or a short-sword, but I am super duper poor right now, so I don't even want to see the pretty pictures... *cry*
-Cedric (Hesin Raca)
winterwolfforge.com
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

We can cry together on that one. I'm off the next two weeks: next week for shut-down, and the following for lay-off. Hoping to generate some cash in the forge, or find another job.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

Eric C wrote:We can cry together on that one. I'm off the next two weeks: next week for shut-down, and the following for lay-off. Hoping to generate some cash in the forge, or find another job.
What will you be making in the forge?
Winter is coming
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

I'm working on a few knives. I've got an order for a hunting knife and am hoping to sell a few others. I'm working on one that will go with a ranger kit - I think anyway :) . It is out of the forge now and I started rough grinding today. Unsure if I'll sell it or keep it. I may keep it, but make others like it to sell if there is interest after I post it.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
hesinraca
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by hesinraca »

Yeah, I am working now, sort of. Ranch hand, so I have work at a good pay, until they decide they dont have work and then I am off again. Unfortunately I still have 2k to pay on my car and 800$ on my credit card from school, so I still can't buy knives.

I have a few forge orders too, here's to making cash via smithy work!

One broad spearhead, functional, was requested and I am currently drawing up designs for that. Might do two so I can have a ranger spear. Then there are a few small projects, feast gear set, and a few towel-bars/racks and such. Hopefully I can snag something decent to make some cash on.

Funny side note: friend of mine asked what it would take to build "a raised fire-pit for a bonfire, maybe 12ft in diameter with a slight dish to it, and able to last a while"

After I told her that you'd ahve to do at least 1/8th inch to withstand the heat and flexion of moving and that it would weigh at least 1000pounds and cost at least 800$, she decided not to. Good thing too cause I don't have an industrial super-forge... haha
-Cedric (Hesin Raca)
winterwolfforge.com