Almost perfect ranger armor

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Willrett
Thangailhir

Re: Almost perfect ranger armor

Post by Willrett »

I agree with you completely RD. My dad tells me about how they would go buy good ceder arrows for like 5 bucks a dz. You cant get a single flu flu for that price. I am the kind of person who does a lot of "window" shopping for all kinds of stuff, I get way into searching online for hours for the best item at the best price but in the end I cant bring my self to buy any of it because it cost way to much. I can buy a pair of tan 100% cotton carpenter pants non period from walmart for 15 bucks or the cheapest pants from most sites that are period for 36. I'm 24 with a daughter, wife and house with a few to many hobbies so I cant spend a couple hundred buy all the stuff I need and want so I wait. I buy small things when I can look for any great deals that I can get.
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." Richard, the Seeker (Sword of Truth)"
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Re: Almost perfect ranger armor

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

I know exactly what you mean, Will. We're both in the same...sinking...boat :lol:
The frontier moves with the sun and pushes the Red Man of these wilderness forests in front of it... until one day there will be nowhere left. Then our race will be no more, or be not us.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~