Fs/t Albion Next Generation Knud

For the buying & selling of Ranger Related items.

Moderator: caedmon

R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Fs/t Albion Next Generation Knud

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

I'm willing to trade for an Albion Gaddhjalt or will sell outright for $700.00 shipped to your door. This sword retails @ $900.00 + $30.00 shipping from Albion. The sword comes with a leather scabbard made by me.

Thanks for looking.
The frontier moves with the sun and pushes the Red Man of these wilderness forests in front of it... until one day there will be nowhere left. Then our race will be no more, or be not us.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Re: Fs/t Albion Next Generation Knud

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

For pics either check out my shirespace page if your a member or the classifieds posting on SwordForum here: http://forums.swordforum.com/showthread.php?t=97792

thanks for looking

~RD~
The frontier moves with the sun and pushes the Red Man of these wilderness forests in front of it... until one day there will be nowhere left. Then our race will be no more, or be not us.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
mcapanelli
Haeropada

Post by mcapanelli »

$700 is a great price...........Wait! Stop tempting me! Get thee behind me Satan!
Winter is coming
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

:lol: I'll even accept payment in installments, if that helps to sweeten things up a bit.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

Price Drop: $680.00 shipped. This is as low as I can go on this sword, and I will probably only leave it up for another month. I hate to part with this one and depending on what the coming weeks bring I may take it down sooner.

Thanks for looking.

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

I've decided to take this sword down as of Friday she will no longer be available, if you want an albion at a great price there are two more days remaining.

Thanks to everyone for looking.

~RD

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

This sword is officially off the market,

Mods please delete this thread

Thanks for looking

~RD

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

R.D.Metcalf wrote:Mods please delete this thread

Thanks for looking

~RD
But. . . why? Now we haggle you to death until you practically give the sword away so we'll leave you alone. :twisted: Oops, :oops: I wasn't supposed to tell that secret was I?
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
R.D.Metcalf
Amrod Rhandir

Post by R.D.Metcalf »

Lol. I was honestly hoping to trade for a gaddhjalt and still would but the sword is no longer for sale However the gaddhjalt is my all time favorite sword, I wont turn one down 8) So if anyone wants to trade a gaddhjalt for this here ol' Knud you wont have to twist my arm :mrgreen:

My Sword Is my Troth.

~Iron Wolf Forge~