Message from Dale

Belly up to the Bar and tell us about yourself.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

jbook
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Message from Dale

Post by jbook »

Hello All,
I have been out in the Wild for many months now. The Orcs of Mirkwood keep us very busy. We have had to double are garrisons along the edge of the wood. How goes it with you Rangers? We have not had news of what is happening to the West and South!
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Re: Message from Dale

Post by Mirimaran »

Hail to the Men of Dale!

Our kin are scattered across Eriador, as our numbers dwindle and are spread thin, the Shadow grows long on this side of the Misty Mountains. Our traces have been found, and supplies put up for Rangers and travelers alike have been raided and spoiled. Two of our kin have yet to return from patrol to the far North, and no word comes from the South of our Chieftain, long absent in his wanderings. The Shire is still watched, even at our own peril. We must keep faith in the words of the Grey Wizard, that the Little Folk have much left to do with the World, and are worth watching. As for me and my hold, we keep the watch.
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"