LOTRO Ranger Gathering

The main focus of MERF is Dunedain Ranger reenactment, but we have a diverse cross-section of users that have multiple interests. Let your other Geek flags fly here.

Moderator: caedmon

Dailir
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Re: LOTRO Ranger Gathering

Post by Dailir »

Sounds like a great time! I'll be there if we have it! Thanks for the possible time change.
Fellow Dùnedain, gather your arms and fight with me, fight for all you know and you cannot fail.
E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Post by E.MacKermak »

Saturday's no good for me...playing paintball that day. However, don't hold things on me, I will look for whoever is on Sunday.
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Ernildir
Haeropada

Post by Ernildir »

Ah, well. The purpose is rather defeated if we're losing Erich. How about let's just say we'll stick with Sunday 4:00 EST this week, and we'll try for Saturday 3:00 EST on the 26th if want to have another gathering in a couple weeks that Dailir can attend.
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Dailir

Post by Dailir »

Darn. Well I'll probably be on anyways if anyone wants to visit. :mrgreen:
Fellow Dùnedain, gather your arms and fight with me, fight for all you know and you cannot fail.
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jon »

Wow I am also doing paintballing on saturday! for my bd party; so I can't do it saturday either sorry guys.

Life before Death.
Strength before Weakness.
Journey before Destination.
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jon »

I'm sorry guys I didn't find you. Maybe it was because of a time complication or because of layering but I waited from 5 to till 30 past and see anyone. I did all you all to my friends list though!

Life before Death.
Ranger of Arthedain

Post by Ranger of Arthedain »

No worries, Dirhael. I overslept from a nap and ended up missing the time completely as well. ;)

Did I say nap? No, I was umm...off doing some...ranger buisness. ;) Yes, we'll go with that. I did manage to snap a few pictures, though that I will upload here in a few moments.

Perhaps next time we can all coordinate better and...my rangering buisness won't interfer. :mrgreen:
When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Winter is almost upon us, it will be long and hard, but the North remembers and the wolves will come again.
Ernildir
Haeropada

Post by Ernildir »

It was fun. I have a few screenshots myself, but I have terrible graphics compared to Beth... my video card died about a year ago and I had to replace it with the only sort of video card I could afford... which wasn't a very good one. :lol:

Hanging out in the Pony with Dirhael

Hanging out... out of the pony with Dirhael. And some other Ranger we found standing around. He didn't talk much.

Starting a band.

Rangers of the North.

Just wait until you see Beth's pictures. Her characters actually have shadows. Shadows! :mrgreen:
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Ranger of Arthedain

:mrgreen: Your pictures came out clearer than mine normally do, but then again I usually take 20-30 each time I sign in 8).

And I love the quality of your photos 8) Like I said, hopefully the next time we can meet up at the right time :oops:.
When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Winter is almost upon us, it will be long and hard, but the North remembers and the wolves will come again.
E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Post by E.MacKermak »

Looks good, guys. Sorry I missed it. Spent all day running around and just completely slipped my mind...old age and all. Maybe I need a yellow sticky on the computer screen for the next one.
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Dailir

Post by Dailir »

Well, I'm open next Monday, Presidents Day, and these 2 upcoming Saturdays.
Eledhwen
Thangailhir

Post by Eledhwen »

I was in there at 1000 this morning but shortly after got called away...and spent a lot of time in the Misty Mountains.

Eledhwen
Nandalad!
Ernildir
Haeropada

Post by Ernildir »

I think Saturday the 26th would be a good date for our next one, then... I'll post a new thread in the gatherings forum.

By the way, Erich -- I tried to add "Gudhraran" to my friends list, but it said he doesn't exist. Are you sure that's the name of your character, and that he's on the Arkenstone server?
Jon
Amrod Rhandir

Post by Jon »

Maybe I need a yellow sticky on the computer screen for the next one.
That's what I did. Oh and I posted my previous thread before we met up. I'd gone on an hour to early and waited around for some time, then logged off, feeling depressed :cry: An hour later I just decided to log on just in case and there they were! It turns out my time calculations were wrong.
I look the least rangerish of the lot :mrgreen: and I felt quite small next to a level 54,55 and 57!
aswell as the 26 could anyone do the 19th or 20th?? Maybe I'll of leveled up a bit by then.

Here are some of my pics:

Life before Death.
Ranger of Arthedain

Dirhael, if you need help lvling up I would be more than happy to help you. :) I'm currently helping someone whose the same lvl as you, taking them on as my "ranger apprentice", if you will. ;) It truly is easy to lvl up UNTIL you hit around lvl 40 or 45, at least for me it was because hunters are hard to solo.